Dogs Behavioural Consultation
Do you already own a dog that has picked up bad habits or perhaps is displaying worrying behaviour? We’re here to provide guidance.
It is a difficult situation to manage when your dog displays unwanted behaviours that you are unsure how to tackle. Situations can lead to nervousness and fear on both sides of the dog/human relationship.
In order to resolve the unwanted behaviour, please speak to us about your specific situation so we can address it.
Here’s a list of a few of the problems that you may be experiencing with your dog:
- Dog-dog reactivity and/or aggression
- Dog-human reactivity and/or aggression
- Aggression on the lead
- Excessive biting and chewing
- Issues with jumping up
- House Training Issues
- Excessive barking
- Separation anxiety (being left alone, or a particular person leaving the dog)
- Unable to travel in the car
- Introductions to babies/small children
- Introductions to cats/other pets
- Running away
Behavioural Consultations require a minimum of 4.5 hours - £400
This includes a 1.5 hour Assessment Session and 3 x 1 hour sessions
Further 1-2-1 sessions can be booked at £110 per hour, if required.